Easter Morning, the Easter Bunny brought the kids goodies, and put them in their baskets.
After church we went to my parents house and had an early dinner. We couldn't find Dano and went looking for him and this is where we found him, enjoying quiet time with Grandpa.
All of the adults helped to hide the eggs, can you see how helpful Lily is and how helpful Peter is.
Chris and Halli bought a package of 250 eggs and so we assigned a color to each kid and then they could only find their color. Each kid had 40 eggs to find. The kids loved it, Noah gave up after about 12 eggs.
After the egg hunt we all sat around in the grass visiting,it was a lot of fun for both the adults and the children (who were busy eating their candy).
Adam & Lilly, Halli, Chris and Nelly, Aunt Linda & Shawn, Peter, Holly & kids, Grandma, Grandpa & Allie.
2 comments:
I wish I was there looks like it was a blast. Aaron and I just hung out and napped because Rachelle and the kids were in Idaho.
I love Danos shorts! :)
Post a Comment