I can't believe how big Noah is. Boy time flies doesn't it. I can't wait to see all of you in September.
thanks for updating your bog page - I love seeing the Grandkids! Maybe you should put a picture of you and Pete too!
Awe! Love the haircuts! Who needs a hairdresser when you got parents that will gladly do it for free! :p
Yeah Holly, sweet bog page! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big Abigail is! It's good to be able to get a few decent pictures of the kids every now and then since they're usually so less-presentable.
I love your kiddies!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't believe how big Noah is. Boy time flies doesn't it. I can't wait to see all of you in September.
thanks for updating your bog page - I love seeing the Grandkids! Maybe you should put a picture of you and Pete too!
Awe! Love the haircuts! Who needs a hairdresser when you got parents that will gladly do it for free! :p
Yeah Holly, sweet bog page! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big Abigail is! It's good to be able to get a few decent pictures of the kids every now and then since they're usually so less-presentable.
I love your kiddies!!!!
Post a Comment