Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Bikes




Daddy came home today with new bikes. Our kids have been the only ones on the block without bikes, so anytime someones garage was open they borrowed their bike. Sammy and Dano learned how to ride a bike on another kids bike. A beach Chruiser is the best bike for Sammy because she always sits up tall and looks regal. Dano likes Abbie's bike better because it has little wheels (training wheels). The bikes are a Little big, so the kids can't get on by themselves, but a then they will last longer.

4 comments:

Aller Family said...

Sammys got a helmet, but what about Dano and Abby Doo?

Ammie said...

You go guys. (I agree with Halli helmets are a good thing) I even wear one

Holly S. said...

They all have helmets, but they too are like the bikes and too big. They do wear them though.

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog - keep posting new stuff!