Sharing good food and company.
I had to share this picture, when Daniel opened his present he said yeah! a box and then started to use it as a drum it was so cute that he was excited for a box. He was even more excited when we opened it for him and it was Hulk golves which he wanted but I didn't buy because I didn't want to encourage him to hit, but that is what Aunts and Uncles are for right, to get the good presents.
Right after getting the gloves he was already picking fights with anyone within reach.
Right after getting the gloves he was already picking fights with anyone within reach.We all enjoyed Christmas with our family.
2 comments:
Sweet post Danny! I love the picture of the kids in there "Christmas Best" in front of the Christmas tree. My little ones say they miss their cousins. Come visit us soon.
If you would like more snow you can all of mine that you would like. Hope to see you all soon if you come to Utah.
Post a Comment